Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 1, 2017

Some Great Tips For for Book Researchers.

 

 A site I get information from sent this information recently.   I hope you take the time to go there and learn what they have to say.

Since I have a book missing I am going to give it a whirl this weekend.  I wish to get the answer to my Foulk/Myers family.  We had it and lost the link to it at FHC and have not located it again.



  

genealogyinsider

  created by Family Tree Magazine. 

Genealogy News & Tips

Did you know that FamilySearch has a free collection of online digitized family history books, journals and other publications? We'll show you how to mine this collection for four key types of family history resources that may hold important genealogy information about your ancestors. Read More...


There are many other topics discussed at various times but I wanted to share about the books.

 I find that books carry so much information and not everything is on the internet.  

 We keep telling you that over and over.  

 Grab a book and read some of the history of the area, the Wills, Deeds, Probate Records.
 Learn what they grew for crops and how the lived.  It fills in some blanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment