Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 25, 2017

RUN OVER TO - UpFront with NGS, yes click on it.

UpFront with NGS

Click here and read some great tips to help your research.

I am doing mine via birthdays but pick a method and you will be amazed at how much it can help you organize and present your data for your family to enjoy down the road.  It also shares data with cousins that do not live near and would love to learn more about your family.

Just this morning early like 3 am I read an article about a distant cousins child's struggle to graduate school.

Reading the great report given regarding the student we here can so relate.

Genealogy to me is number one way to track down the medical knowledge we should all have for when we raise our family.  Thankfully my Mother felt that way also.  (She lost her baby brother )

 A long short story that he ultimately died a young teen do to injuries as infant that no one had control over.   We need to know if we have lung issues, heart issues, blood issues, mental health issues in our family.

 Why loose some one if it could have been prevented. I thought 23 and Me was right on  to offer medical knowledge with their tests and never understood the reason to stop it.

 O YES-   INSURANCE ;  That was it.  So our lives are not our lives any more,
such a sad shame.

So go to NGS's page for today and read their blog post. #52 stories.

Thanks, let me know if this helps you.

On my personal blog page I have started doing this via birthdays.

http://susischattyperformances.blogspot.com/2017/05/18-may-1926-ruth-irene-hoffman-feil-our.html

I wrote about Dad then my Uncle'(Aunt's Hubby) then  my Aunt (Mom's sis).

I bet you can do this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment