Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Long Ago in 2011 I was Shared This Site



Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog


1895 Civil War Atlas
 
This blog was by a Mr. Henderson, I have not seen anything in a long time but many of his topics I saved.


The Internet Scout Project alerts us to Baylor University's digitization of a beautiful resource on an often less than beautiful event. It's the 1895 War of the Rebellion Atlas, with 175 plates and designed to accompany the complete textual record of the armies on both sides (available in libraries with large collections and strong shelving, also via Cornell University).



http://midwesternmicrohistory.blogspot.com/2011/03/peoria-public-library-genealogy.html

Also a post about a Library.  Enjoy what  you find he does or did great work.  

I am only sharing what he has done. I did not do any of this but share because the information is so informative.

IS he still alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment