Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tonight's 18 Feb 2015 Class is Canceled

I will put up what we were to explore and share here later today.   But we will not go to the library and pick up more germs or share more germs with others.. I apologize but can not change it.

18 Feb 2015  6 to 8.  If you get on Facebook at that time I can attempt to walk you through some of the sites that Facebook has that is related to strictly genealogical data.  The amount of them may amaze you and I have filled many an empty hole since learning of these new sources & caring, sharing group of people.
(99) Susi Pentico  I am hoping we can chat in the privacy boxes and answer each others questions.

Many Pennsylvania groups, New England groups, Mass Group, southern groups and the list goes on.

Susi

No comments:

Post a Comment