Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Scottish Data, from Dr. Tryone Bowes

I recently received this in my mail box. I found it very interesting for research purposes.

They are of course advertising for business but the data we can read and comprehend well.

The mapping of the Scot genes in various areas of Scotland.






Case Study
Pinpointing the Valentine Paternal
Ancestral Genetic Homeland (and uncovering a 400 year old family secret)
www.scottishorigenes.com

also lists www.irishorigenes.com  and www.englishorigenes.com

Do not,not read this, the maps and the pins are very interesting and may be able to break some of your where to look need.


This should get you to the site.
This will get you in touch with writer.
tyronebowes@gmail.com

 I hope you find it as interesting as I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment