Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Reason for Neglect, Grandson's came First.

Hi Everyone,

I have been very busy traveling east and west and east and west again.

First a play with Grandson playing the Friar in Romeo and Juliet.  Then a Birthday for his brother in Michigan.


Then back for Prom and Genealogy obligations at  home.

 Michigan bound again for Grandson's graduation 1 June Fowlerville, MI
Quickly, visiting with family and cousin Patti Scott P. Homeward bound again for the other graduation.
Sharing with my sister in law and hubby another grandson's graduation.


The family all came to his graduation party at the Church and a good time was had by all.

Yes, we missed our family in Michigan from being here but I did go there to help off set the pain
of them not being able to come here, with a Graduation there also.

See you soon at either the Lemon Grove Library, Bonita -Sunnyside Library or Chula Vista Library.


Patti and I did share more Scott data and I let her see the Scott book a cousin in Tennessee sent me.
Yes I wore their school colors to their events.

No comments:

Post a Comment