Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pioneer Families Community A paid site I have used.

When in Michigan for a extended stay I was helping my daughter in law with her surnames.

 I subscribed to  this site because it covered most of the areas of her research. It also subscribes to many of the areas I had kin in and had only recently learned about.

Subscribe to GA, VA, NC, SC, KY Genealogy Websites

 We both had kin in all these states.  At the time it was a bargain for what we were looking for.

No they do not know I  am writing about them but my dues are about due so thought I should share the potentially new place for you to hunt.

GA surnames TUTTLE
VA surnames HUFFMAN, SCOTT, MURRY, LEWIS,
NC surnames SCOTT,
SC surnames  JONES, SCOTT,
KY surnames SCOTT, LEWIS, HUFFMAN, HOFFMAN, MORROW,


No comments:

Post a Comment