Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jan 4, 2012, Meeting was Cancelled, Apology

Lemon Grove Genealogy Group, I am sending notice that I arrived home from board meeting for our society to learn that a dear neighbor friend had past and the services are Friday. The family came in person to tell us so we are so grateful for that.

At times like this I could not nor would I ask of others  to interrupt and go to a meeting. It seems  our little corner of the world has been pinged on pretty hard of late. God has his reason's.

 R.I. P. Lacy N, you were a friend, neighbor and great sharer of your self with others. Sweet Tea maker was the best. She was just a great friend to our children whom grew up together  and baby sitter and her husband, children, & grandchildren are  in our thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment